From June 30 to July 29, the 2013 Mission will carry out the various actions in line with our mid and long term objectives.
These field actions cover the particularly poor and destitute area of the Suru Valley and Stoth district up to Karsha.
A team of nine French volunteers and a team of native people of these villages including our local correspondents will achieve the following actions :
- Medical consultations, hygiene awareness, vision protection
- Provide each student school bag and school supplies.
- Complete libraries with comics in English, allowing students access to a greater number of readings and allowing teachers to work around the written and oral expression
- Renewal the 1050 school uniforms
- Assessment on field of the effectiveness of the new method of English teaching, and of the difficulties encountered in the schools visited during the mission
If teachers and students are familiar with the use of teaching materials, the implementation of this method of teaching is not yet widespread or fully adopted. It is therefore too early to provide the material for the higher grade.
After discussions with the ZEO (equivalent of the academy inspector), it was decided to continue organizing seminars for all teachers with the approval of the competent authority.
See you October 19, 2013 at Carré Belle Feuille for the 9th day of adventure 🙂