A new 30-day mission took place from July 2nd to August 1st in deprived areas of the valley of Suru and Stoth district in Zanskar. Eight French volunteers assisted by a team of nine natives from these valleys have been able to complete the objectives of the association:
- Provide each student, including those of the monasteries of Rangdum and Zongkul and the nunnery of Skyagam, school supplies needed for one year
- Renew 1038 pairs of shoes .
- Distribute warm clothing collected during the previous year in France.
- Observe in the field effectiveness of the English teaching method and difficulties encountered.
- Hold three educational seminars with teachers from the valley
- Propose a medical consultation
- In cooperation with Jimmy Fairly and CODIR companies, provide glasses and sunglasses to people in need